Hi. Welcome to my blog. I am a visionary and my vision is to see more people healthy, happy and fulfilled. My Insights: Relationship is bigger than the interaction. Creativity is bigger than the project. Journey is bigger than the plans of the day. Vulnerability is the new self-sufficiency. Feeling good enough is the new enlightenment. Attachment is the new detachment. Sensitivity is being alive - Soulfulness is our deep heart-felt response to being alive. Separation is the biggest cause of dis-ease. Healing is transformation. The Christian message is an invitation to a warm embrace with God.
- 1 BIG THOUGHTS
- 2 SENSITIVE SOULFUL INSIGHTS
- 3 THE ENERGY OF THE SEASONS
- 4 IRLENS SYNDROME
- 5 SEPARATION ANXIETY
- 6 CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- ~ PLAYING WITH ART (inc. paintings)
- ~ PLAYING WITH HEALING (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH MOVEMENT (inc. videos
- ~ PLAYING WITH NATURE (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH SOUND (inc. videos)
TagsADD anxiety authenticity child children chronic fatigue creativity depression energy fatigue healing highly sensitive highly sensitive children highly sensitive people Intimacy light sensitivity love Music nature passion play purpose relationship sensitive sensory overload Sensory Processing Disorder soulful spiritual journey trust vulnerability
Top Posts & Pages
- Irlens Syndrome and Attention Seeking Behaviour
- Irlens Syndrome - What Colour is Missing in Your Spectrum?
- My Son's Story
- Irlens Syndrome and Separation / Social Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue - Who Moved the Finish Line?
- Welcome to My Blog!
- Your 12 Body Areas
- Contact Me
- Irlens Syndrome - The Only Light I Can Look at is the One at the End of the Tunnel!
Playing with Passion!
Keeping those feet moving!
Indulge in life and love!
Tag Archives: self esteem
I woke up this morning and went straight to look out of my window. The sky was a soft blue and there just a few puffy clouds. I looked right at the blue just to make sure I could focus … Continue reading
This morning we went to buy my son some shoes. We had arranged with the manager of Clarks to go in at 8:30 am before opening time. The heating had been put on for us, the shop was quiet with … Continue reading
I sometimes feel like one of those Mums who thinks they know best for their child and pushes them into a particular direction. Or . . . do I know best for my child and just won’t give up working … Continue reading
Highly Sensitives: We’re sociable but we can’t do parties. We crave stimulation but can feel easily rattled. We’re trusting but our brains are hardwired to make us cautious. We’re adventurous but we may not want to travel. We like … Continue reading