Hi. Welcome to my blog. I am a visionary and my vision is to see more people healthy, happy and fulfilled. My Insights: Relationship is bigger than the interaction. Creativity is bigger than the project. Journey is bigger than the plans of the day. Vulnerability is the new self-sufficiency. Feeling good enough is the new enlightenment. Attachment is the new detachment. Sensitivity is being alive - Soulfulness is our deep heart-felt response to being alive. Separation is the biggest cause of dis-ease. Healing is transformation. The Christian message is an invitation to a warm embrace with God.
- 1 BIG THOUGHTS
- 2 SENSITIVE SOULFUL INSIGHTS
- 3 THE ENERGY OF THE SEASONS
- 4 IRLENS SYNDROME
- 5 SEPARATION ANXIETY
- 6 CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- ~ PLAYING WITH ART (inc. paintings)
- ~ PLAYING WITH HEALING (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH MOVEMENT (inc. videos
- ~ PLAYING WITH NATURE (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH SOUND (inc. videos)
TagsADD anxiety authenticity child children chronic fatigue creativity depression energy fatigue healing highly sensitive highly sensitive children highly sensitive people Intimacy light sensitivity love Music nature passion play purpose relationship sensitive sensory overload Sensory Processing Disorder soulful spiritual journey trust vulnerability
Top Posts & Pages
- Irlens Syndrome and Attention Seeking Behaviour
- Irlens Syndrome - What Colour is Missing in Your Spectrum?
- My Son's Story
- Irlens Syndrome and Separation / Social Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue - Who Moved the Finish Line?
- Welcome to My Blog!
- Your 12 Body Areas
- Contact Me
- Irlens Syndrome - The Only Light I Can Look at is the One at the End of the Tunnel!
Playing with Passion!
Keeping those feet moving!
Indulge in life and love!
Tag Archives: nature
I woke up this morning to the sound of the alarm on my husband’s phone – a sound that I had chosen as the one I could tolerate the most. After using it for 6 months I no longer even … Continue reading
Highly Sensitive people are happiest when they find the right type and the right amount of stimulation to make them feel alive but not overwhelmed. We don’t need to travel miles and see ‘spectacular sights’ . The ‘spectacular’ is all … Continue reading
Hmm, so what is it about the energy of July? Well, I really think my summer happens in June when everything is new and bright. The trees look like they have just got dressed and the flowers have just put … Continue reading