Hi. Welcome to my blog. I am a visionary and my vision is to see more people healthy, happy and fulfilled. My Insights: Relationship is bigger than the interaction. Creativity is bigger than the project. Journey is bigger than the plans of the day. Vulnerability is the new self-sufficiency. Feeling good enough is the new enlightenment. Attachment is the new detachment. Sensitivity is being alive - Soulfulness is our deep heart-felt response to being alive. Separation is the biggest cause of dis-ease. Healing is transformation. The Christian message is an invitation to a warm embrace with God.
- 1 BIG THOUGHTS
- 2 SENSITIVE SOULFUL INSIGHTS
- 3 THE ENERGY OF THE SEASONS
- 4 IRLENS SYNDROME
- 5 SEPARATION ANXIETY
- 6 CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- ~ PLAYING WITH ART (inc. paintings)
- ~ PLAYING WITH HEALING (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH MOVEMENT (inc. videos
- ~ PLAYING WITH NATURE (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH SOUND (inc. videos)
TagsADD anxiety authenticity child children chronic fatigue creativity depression energy fatigue healing highly sensitive highly sensitive children highly sensitive people Intimacy light sensitivity love Music nature passion play purpose relationship sensitive sensory overload Sensory Processing Disorder soulful spiritual journey trust vulnerability
Top Posts & Pages
- Irlens Syndrome and Attention Seeking Behaviour
- Irlens Syndrome - What Colour is Missing in Your Spectrum?
- My Son's Story
- Irlens Syndrome and Separation / Social Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue - Who Moved the Finish Line?
- Welcome to My Blog!
- Your 12 Body Areas
- Contact Me
- Irlens Syndrome - The Only Light I Can Look at is the One at the End of the Tunnel!
Playing with Passion!
Keeping those feet moving!
Indulge in life and love!
Tag Archives: energy
Connection feels like a warm embrace. You feel able to breathe, digest, give and receive, create, speak your truth, ask for your needs and most of all – be yourself and know your place in the world. What causes us … Continue reading
Do you have a child who is Highly Sensitive, has ADD, ADHD, SPD, Autism or Aspergers? Would you like to know more about how to help them have better self esteem and get through their day feeling more happy and … Continue reading
Highly Sensitive Children are the Visionaries of today. They are born with a bigger journey to make than other people. This is why highly sensitive people struggle as children. When I look at sensitive children I see their energy as … Continue reading
Yes! It is up to us whether we ignore our soulfulness or acknowledge and embrace it! Do you have to be sensitive to be soulful? Yes, but everyone is sensitive to a degree. To be sensitive is to be alive! … Continue reading