Hi. Welcome to my blog. I am a visionary and my vision is to see more people healthy, happy and fulfilled. My Insights: Relationship is bigger than the interaction. Creativity is bigger than the project. Journey is bigger than the plans of the day. Vulnerability is the new self-sufficiency. Feeling good enough is the new enlightenment. Attachment is the new detachment. Sensitivity is being alive - Soulfulness is our deep heart-felt response to being alive. Separation is the biggest cause of dis-ease. Healing is transformation. The Christian message is an invitation to a warm embrace with God.
- 1 BIG THOUGHTS
- 2 SENSITIVE SOULFUL INSIGHTS
- 3 THE ENERGY OF THE SEASONS
- 4 IRLENS SYNDROME
- 5 SEPARATION ANXIETY
- 6 CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- ~ PLAYING WITH ART (inc. paintings)
- ~ PLAYING WITH HEALING (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH MOVEMENT (inc. videos
- ~ PLAYING WITH NATURE (inc. videos)
- ~ PLAYING WITH SOUND (inc. videos)
TagsADD anxiety authenticity child children chronic fatigue creativity depression energy fatigue healing highly sensitive highly sensitive children highly sensitive people Intimacy light sensitivity love Music nature passion play purpose relationship sensitive sensory overload Sensory Processing Disorder soulful spiritual journey trust vulnerability
Top Posts & Pages
- Irlens Syndrome and Attention Seeking Behaviour
- Irlens Syndrome - What Colour is Missing in Your Spectrum?
- My Son's Story
- Irlens Syndrome and Separation / Social Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue - Who Moved the Finish Line?
- Welcome to My Blog!
- Your 12 Body Areas
- Contact Me
- Irlens Syndrome - The Only Light I Can Look at is the One at the End of the Tunnel!
Playing with Passion!
Keeping those feet moving!
Indulge in life and love!
Category Archives: ~ PLAYING WITH MOVEMENT (inc. videos
Highly Sensitive People have a need to express themselves from their hearts. However it is not as easy as it might seem. We can’t just decide we would like to play some music today or paint or dance. Even if … Continue reading →
Today I tried to teach my son something about movement and energy. He seems to burn up a lot of energy making a whole lot of movements he doesn’t really do with control or intention. He does this all day … Continue reading →
Soulful children tend to hunt out places to feel safe. They like to feel held both by other people and their environment. As they are nurtured and grow they realise that their safety is within and they could feel safe … Continue reading →
What I love about this is that Luca is so absorbed in the experience. Sometimes we can be the performer without being the showman. Sometimes that is who we are!