To learn how to be a soul person I watch my son. This is what I am learning.
Be a Happy Soul Person
- Sigh a good happy sigh often
- Say how much you are liking or enjoying something as it is happening.
- Talk about something you have done or someone you have met or a place. you have been to (whether you liked it or didn’t like it) as much as you like.
- Say “I love you” to those close to you often.
- Admit to yourself that you value people and relationship more than anything else in the world.
- Admit to yourself that you struggle with the mundane things sometimes.
- Don’t worry about feeling awkward on different days, with different people, in different places sometimes.
- Allow yourself to struggle with asking for help because you feel so deeply for the well-being of others
- Allow yourself to struggle with receiving praise because you sense that all that is in you is not simply of you.
- Allow yourself to struggle with celebrations because to you everyday is a celebration of life and journey.
Be Yourself – Bask in Your Soulfulness!